Saturday, September 12, 2009

Enjoyable working day.

11 September 2009 - Enjoyable


Working Day 6. Work has been becoming more enjoyable when time passes quickly. (: Actually, the people there is very friendly. I had a great time lunching at Waraku during lunch today. (: All the laughter from Queenie and Catherine. It's so funny. Together with the jokes that we had and the great food from the Waraku restaurant. xD

IT show day 2 brings a hell lot of people into Pasta de Waraku. It has been so busy trying to take orders, serve orders and satisfy the customers. And guess what, I saw the celebrity θ‹ζ™ΊεŸŽ and his wife. And his wife really is pretty. [=

What a pity. We short of $600 to get an extra $10 for the day. Sobs.
And tomorrow should be able to hit the target and earn an extra $10. But I'm not working. So sad that I'm not getting the money when it hits the target.

Shall be off for my niece birthday party tomorrow. (:

No comments: